SIMCO Construction Ltd.
Clarence Simmons started SIMCO Construction LTD to address the need for more quality contractors in urban areas with the capacity for multiple small and large projects. SIMCO utilizes Mr. Simmons' urban renovation, new construction, and development expertise to be a multifaceted construction company capable of successfully completing all types of single family, multifamily and commercial projects. SIMCO specializes in urban redevelopment projects of all sizes.
Residential and Commercial Clients:
- City of Columbus Department of Development
- Ohio Housing Finance Agency
- Nationwide Children's Hospital (HNHF Realty Collaborative)
- Community Development for All People
- The Affordable Housing Trust for Columbus and Franklin County
- Campus Partners (The Ohio State University)
- Homes on the Hill (CDC)
- Buckeye Hope Foundation
- And More...
Scope of Services:
- Single Family New Construction
- Site Development
- Tenant Improvements
- Single Family "Gut-to-Stud" Renovations
- Replace and repair Sewer, Water and Gas Lines
- Concrete and Asphalt
- Large Additions
- Multi-Family Projects
- Custom Carpentry
Simco revitalizes neighborhoods one home at a time